Six Flags Announces Job Fair for 2022
If your teenager is looking for a summer job, Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson is hosting a spring hiring fair on March 5 from 11 am to 7 pm in the Employment Center.
The park is hiring in all departments, including rides, food service, animal education and lifeguarding in preparation for the Six Flags Wild Safari’s opening March 19, Six Flags Great Adventure’s opening April 2 and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor’s opening May 14.
Availability & Eligibility:
4,000 team members are needed to fill positions from March 2022 through Jan. 1, 2023. Positions include: Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (Custodial), Public Safety (Security, EMTs).
- In-Park Services: Food and Beverage Operations, Retail, Games
- Safari: Gatekeepers, Educators/Guides, CDL Drivers
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Supervisor positions in most departments
· Most jobs are available to those 16 years of age and older, with select positions open to 14 and 15 year olds
· Many positions range from $15 to $18 per hour
· Full- and part-time availability
How to Apply:
- Complete a job application at www.sixflagsjobs.com; or
- Text FUN to 732-307-6688; or
- Visit the Six Flags Employment Center in person from 11 am to 7 pm daily
o 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ. Located next to 607 Monmouth Road, Cream Ridge, NJ, approximately ½ mile west of the main park entrance on Rt. 537
· Applicants with employment-related questions can email SFGAHREC@sftp.com or call 732/928-2000 x7072700