Hurricane Harbor Set to Open This Weekend
Hurricane Harbor in Jackson is launching early this season with a Spring preview this Saturday (May 14), the park announced.
The park will operate several of its signature attractions while debuting new guest enhancements –including vehicle charging stations and private cabanas–in preparation for the summer season. Hurricane Harbor will operate weekends May 14 through June 12. Daily operation will run June 17 through Sept. 5.
New for 2022:
· Seating Enhancements – The water park will introduce new, upgraded seating options at several of its major attractions including Blue Lagoon and Calypso Springs;
· Private Cabanas – Groups looking to enhance their experience can explore a variety of new, private cabana options;
· Volta Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – Units will be available in the water park, theme park and safari parking lots this summer;
· Fuel Rod Kiosks – Guests can purchase new, portable charging devices for their phones;
· Preferred Parking – Guests who wish to park closer to the main entrance can take advantage of Preferred Parking, available by reservation;
· Map Enhancements – With a focus on conservation, Six Flags has transitioned from paper maps to billboard and digital maps. Guests will utilize oversized map boards throughout the park with convenient, new directional signs and have the option to scan a QR code to access the map easily on their phones;
· “Wow” Moments – More emphasis will be placed on creating “Wow” moments through fun and memorable guest interactions, and additional seating for island-style relaxation coming this summer. Other additions include new dining options, enhancements to Island Traders, the park’s largest retail shop, and beautification efforts at Blue Lagoon Café.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor spring preview operating dates and hours are as follows:
· May 14-15, 21-22: 10 am to 5 pm
· May 28-30, June 4-5 & 11-12: 10 am to 6 pm
The park is currently hiring for Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor with an aim to fill 4,000 positions for the 2022 season, which runs through Jan 1, 2023. More than 10 departments are hiring including lifeguards with paid training and certification. Most wages range from $15 to $20 per hour. Applicants must be at least 14 years old. Interested candidates can text FUN to 732-307-6688, log on to www.sixflagsjobs.com or visit the Employment Center daily from 11 am to 7 pm.