Free Money Music Monitor Official Rules
- Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, who also must live in New Jersey, and who are age 18 or older as of date of entry with a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued photo I.D., except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
- Employees, officers, and directors of Press Communications (“Sponsor”), their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including stepsiblings), children (including stepchildren), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses.
- A Prize winner under a previous contest run by the Sponsor within the past 30 days.
- How to Enter: See the Boss “Free Money Music Monitor” Game Contest Official Contest Rules below.
- Taxes: Prize winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form, affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release and present a valid U.S. driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s). Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, contestant will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. Prize winners may be required to pick up their prize at the Press Communications, LLC studio office located at 2355 West Bangs Avenue in Neptune NJ. Winners must show legal identification and tax ID to claim prize.
- Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to this contest. In the event an entrant wins a prize and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any media worldwide without limitation or further compensation unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrant’s ineligible for any prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration, or execution of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes/prize winners. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold Sponsor, and released parties (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto), and to assume all liability in connection therewith.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner, entrant or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control. No more than the advertised maximum number of prizes will be awarded for any reason.
- In Case of Disputes: By participating, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- Withdrawal from Contest: An individual may request that the sponsor refrain from sending that individual any other sweepstakes or contest related mailings. To do so, they can contact Press Communications, LLC via phone at 732-774-4755 or via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An individual can also reverse the removal request by submitting a written request to receive such promotions to the above address.
- General Contest Rules and Terms. See presscommradio.com/rules-regulations for details on the Company’s General Contest Rules available on the Company’s website.
- Contest Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Press Communications, 2355 West Bangs Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753.
107.1FM The Boss “Free Money Music Monitor” Game Contest
General Contest Parameters:
- Contest Period – November 6, 2023, through December 8, 2023
- Contest Hour(s) – Monday – Friday at 8AM, 1PM and 5PM
- Contest Payouts:
- 8AM – identify last two songs
- 1PM – identify last three songs
- 5PM – identify last two songs
How to Play – Commencing Monday November 6, 2023, and continuing through Friday December 8, 2023 (the “Contest Period”), The Boss 107.1FM will be hosting The Boss “Free Money Music Monitor Game Contest” (the “Contest”). During the Contest Period and sometime during each Contest Hour, the Boss will activate the music monitor game. Listeners can then call in to (732) 774-4444 and “Caller 10” will be selected to recall the last two or three songs during each such contest hour. A listener who can correctly identify the last two or three songs in each Contest Hour will win a $25 visa gift card and be qualified for a $1,000 grand cash prize to be randomly awarded weekly to all qualifiers.
The Company is not responsible for technical issues arising from email delivery including but not limited to blocked emails, participant entry error, third-party technical issues, loss, or prevention of email reception due to service interruption, user or third-party security settings, provider, or email client filters such as promotional, spam, junk, or any additional category. Listeners may be listening via the Station’s web stream on the Internet. In this case, please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the radio signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and the speed of your internet connection. Additionally, the web stream is provided through third parties and service may be periodically interrupted. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you turn on your terrestrial radio to the Station to participate in any call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Company assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the station as a result of the delays in the Internet stream.
Entrants registering online agree to receive emails from 1071 The Boss, Press Communications, LLC, or Contest sponsors. If a participant has entered the Contest, they agree to the opt-in opportunities provided from third parties, that may or may not be associated with the “107.1FM The Boss Free Money Music Monitor Game Contest”. Any entrant understands and acknowledges that information (including entrant’s personally identifiable information) provided as part of the Contest will be collected independently by the Company and the third-party providing the opt-in opportunity and may be used individually or collectively by Press or the third-party (subject to the respective terms of their individual respective privacy policies). Participants may opt-out at any time through the “Unsubscribe” link contained in promotional emails. Opt-out does not diminish or improve chances of winning.
Additional terms apply. See https://1071theboss.com/rules-regulations/ for details.