Red, White & Brew Fest “Win the Green” Official Rules
107.1FM The Boss – “Red White and Brew Fest” Contest
- Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, who also must live in New Jersey, and who are age 21 or older as of date of entry with a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued photo I.D., except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
- Employees, officers, and directors of Press Communications(“Sponsor”), their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including stepsiblings), children (including stepchildren), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses.
- A Prize winner under a previous contest run by the Sponsor within the past 30 days.
- How to Enter: See the Boss “Red, White and Brew Fest” Contest Official Contest Rules below.
- Taxes: Prize winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form, affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release and present a valid U.S. driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s). Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, contestant will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. Prize winners may be required to pick up their prize at the Press Communications, LLC studio office located at 2355 West Bangs Avenue in Neptune NJ. Winners must show legal identification and tax ID to claim prize.
- Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to this contest. In the event an entrant wins a prize and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any media worldwide without limitation or further compensation unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrant’s ineligible for any prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration, or execution of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes/prize winners. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold Sponsor, and released parties (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto), and to assume all liability in connection therewith.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner, entrant or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control. No more than the advertised maximum number of prizes will be awarded for any reason.
- In Case of Disputes: By participating, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- Withdrawal from Contest: An individual may request that the sponsor refrain from sending that individual any other sweepstakes or contest related mailings. To do so, they can contact Press Communications, LLC via phone at 732-774-4755 or via mail at email@example.com. An individual can also reverse the removal request by submitting a written request to receive such promotions to the above address.
- General Contest Rules and Terms. See presscommradio.com/rules-regulations for details on the Company’s General Contest Rules available on the Company’s website.
- Contest Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Press Communications, 2355 West Bangs Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753.
107.1FM The Boss “Red, White and Brew Rest” Contest
General Contest Parameters:
- Contest Period – January 11, 2024, through February 16, 2024
- Contest Hour(s) – Monday – Friday between 6am and 6pm
Events Details - A moment in American beer history! Red, White & Brew Fest presented by 107.1 The Boss, Thunder 106, and B985 is coming to the CURE Insurance Arena on Saturday, February 17th, 2024, with a VIP Session (12PM - 1PM) as well as a General Admission session (1PM - 5PM)! For more info and participating breweries visit https://www.cureinsurancearena.com/events/detail/red-white-brew-fest (the “Event”).
In the late 1750’s, George Washington inscribed a recipe “to make small beer” in the notebook he carried as colonel of the Virginia Militia during the French and Indian war. That’s right, our founding father made a pretty revolutionary pint! Because of that moment in American history, we celebrate our founding fathers on Presidents’ Day weekend 2024 with a patriotic sampling event featuring over 50 styles from featured craft breweries, wineries, and spirits at the inaugural Red, White & Brew Fest! You can party with good old George Washington himself and quench your thirst for freedom with unlimited samples, live music from Nine Deeez Nite, interactive games, contests, and more!
How to Play - Commencing Thursday January 11, 2024, and continuing through Friday February 16, 2024 (the “Contest Period”), The Boss 107.1FM will be hosting The Boss “Red, White and Brew Fest” contest (the “Contest”). During the Contest Period and during the Contest Hours, the Boss will announce the Red, White and Brew Fest contest and listeners can then call in to (732) 774-4444 to win a pair of tickets. One time per day during the Contest Hours, The Boss will select “Caller 10” who will then be awarded a pair of tickets to the Red, White and Brew Fest event to be held on Saturday February 17, 2024 as noted above (a “Contest Winner”). Additionally, Contest entrants can also enter the Contest by filling out the Contest form and attaching a picture of themselves listening to 107.1FM “The Boss” via the online link at https://1071The Boss.com/featured/Red, White and Brew Fest/ (“Contest Entrants”). All Contest Winners and Contest Entrants will be eligible for the $5,000 single grand prize to be awarded at the Red, White and Brew Fest event on Saturday February 17, 2024, at CURE Insurance Arena in Mercer County NJ (Note: you don’t have to be present to win).
The Company is not responsible for technical issues arising from email delivery including but not limited to blocked emails, participant entry error, third-party technical issues, loss, or prevention of email reception due to service interruption, user or third-party security settings, provider, or email client filters such as promotional, spam, junk, or any additional category. Listeners may be listening via the Station’s web stream on the Internet. In this case, please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the radio signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and the speed of your internet connection. Additionally, the web stream is provided through third parties and service may be periodically interrupted. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you turn on your terrestrial radio to the Station to participate in any call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Company assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the station as a result of the delays in the Internet stream.
Entrants registering online agree to receive emails from 1071 The Boss, Press Communications, LLC, or Contest sponsors. If a participant has entered the Contest, they agree to the opt-in opportunities provided from third parties, that may or may not be associated with the “107.1FM Red, White and Brew Fest Contest”. Any entrant understands and acknowledges that all information (including entrant’s personally identifiable information and picture) provided as part of the Contest will be collected independently by the Company and the third-party providing the opt-in opportunity and may be used individually or collectively by Press or the third-party (subject to the respective terms of their individual respective privacy policies). Participants may opt-out at any time through the "Unsubscribe" link contained in promotional emails. Opt-out does not diminish or improve chances of winning.
Additional terms apply. See https://1071theboss.com/rules-regulations/ for details.