Mistletoe Rock Radiothon to Support JBJ Soul Kitchen
Live Radiothon, December 8th from 6am to 7pm
The Boss & Ashley are proud to present the 2023 Mistletoe Rock Radiothon in support of JBJ Soul Kitchen! The radiothon will take place December 8th at JBJ Soul Kitchen locations in Toms River and Red Bank and at the Freehold Raceway Mall. Join us in supporting their mission as a non-profit Community Restaurant, run by the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation, that serves paying and in-need customers.
Your generous donation of $20 or more will score you a pair of tickets to our annual Mistletoe Rock Holiday Party, 7pm on Wednesday December 13th at Bar Anticipation featuring Super Trans Am, The Super 70’s Concert Experience, playing all your favorite hits from the greatest era in music...plus tons of great prizes! There are lots of ways to donate. Check back for details on our AJ Perri Phone Bank Hotline, in-person live broadcasts or donate now through the New Jersey Natural Gas Online Donation Center.
JBJ Soul Kitchen is a non-profit Community Restaurant, run by the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation, seeking to provide healthy, locally sourced food in a restaurant setting to an in-need and paying customer to address issues of food insecurity. We promise to treat all of our customers with dignity and respect while uniting communities and forming healthy and lasting relationships through food. With locations in both Monmouth and Ocean Counties, your support is directly effecting change in the lives of local community members.
What does JBJ Soul Kitchen do?
- Over 181,000 meals served, and counting.
- Healthy and nutritious 3-course meals are enjoyed in a warm and welcoming setting.
- We offer a Pay It Forward Program, where each additional $20 donation provides meals for those who are unable to donate.
- Volunteers are essential to our mission and are the life blood of what we do. You may become a volunteer
to help our staff serve our neighbors who are in-need.
- JBJ Soul Kitchen has expanded its demographic to college campuses to address the issues of student food insecurity.
Our in-need population continues to grow, your support is more important than ever.
- In 2023, 63% of our diners have identified as food insecure.
- In September 2023, JBJ Soul Kitchen Toms River served 77% of their meals to those in-need.
- From August to September 2023, JBJ Soul Kitchen Red Bank saw an 11% increase in people who could not afford to pay for their meals.
- Increase in food costs for families
- Cuts to federal programs
- People are still impacted by the pandemic