What Is The Most Popular Car Stolen in New Jersey?
If you drive a full-sized Ford pick-up truck in New Jersey, you might want to lock your doors.
The vehicle is the number one most stolen truck nationally, and third most frequently taken in NJ.
Additonally, the Honda Accord was stolen 541 times in New Jersey in 2020. The Honda Civic ranked number two overall with 457 thefts, according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
Here is the list:
Here’s the full top 10 list:
- Honda Accord – 541 thefts
- Honda Civic – 457
- Ford Pick-Up (Full Size) – 425
- Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee – 336
- Nissan Altima – 277
- Toyota Camry – 274
- Honda CR-V – 239
- Ford Econoline E350 – 199
- Toyota Corolla – 184
- Ford Econoline E250 – 158