Six Flags Hosting Job Fair This Week
Summer is almost here, and if your High School or College student is looking earn money, Six Flags is hosting a National Hiring Week today through May 1, at all of its U.S. locations, including Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor in Jackson, N.J.
The company is hiring for seasonal and part-time positions in areas such as food service, ride operations, lifeguarding, retail, janitorial, maintenance, security and many more. Applicants may apply online at SixFlagsJobs.com, where they can be interviewed one day, and start paid training the next. Those who join the team receive a Team Six Pass along with an allotment of free tickets for family and friends.
Six Flags also offers other benefits including paid internships, in-park discounts, rewards and recognitions, exclusive Team Member events, and flexible scheduling. The positions are great for students, teachers, retirees, or anyone looking for a second job that allows them to work around a busy personal schedule. To apply, visit SixFlagsJobs.com for immediate openings.
Locally at Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor, 4,000 team members are needed to fill positions through Jan. 1, 2023. Most jobs are available to those 16 years of age and older, with select positions open to 14 and 15 year olds. Most positions start at $15 to $20 per hour.
How to Apply in N.J.:
· Complete a job application at www.SixFlagsJobs.com; or
· Text the word FUN to 732-307-6688; or
· Visit the Six Flags Employment Center in person from 11 am to 7 pm daily.
Fast-Tracked Hiring & Training:
· Candidates can interview the same day they apply
· In-person and video interviews are available
· Training can be completed in person or virtually online
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (Custodial), Public Safety (Security, EMTs)
- In-Park Services: Food and Beverage Operations, Retail, Games
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Safari: Gatekeepers, Educators/Guides
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
Six Flags Great Adventure and Wild Safari are open for the 2022 season. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor will open May 14. Applicants with employment-related questions can email SFGAHREC@sftp.com or call 732/928-2000 x7072700. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure