Six Flags Announces New Dining Options For 2021 Season
Opening day at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson is just days away, and the park is announcing some new features for the 2021 season.
This season, the park will debut three new restaurants:
· Jersey Devil BBQ – Across from the entrance to Jersey Devil Coaster, guests can enjoy chicken wings with four different sauce options, brisket and brisket chili, cauliflower bites, charbroiled burgers, pulled pork, and salads;
· Smokehouse – Next to the Carousel, guests can grab food-on-the-go, including smoked turkey legs, bacon-wrapped pork kabobs, and Frito Lay products; and
· Boardwalk Po’ Boys – Guests can explore Cajun favorites in the Boardwalk section such as jambalaya, gumbo, po’ boy sandwiches, fish & chips, shrimp & chips, and beignets.
The park will open four new retail shops:
· MEMBERrabilia – In the Golden Kingdom, Six Flags Members can enjoy exclusive items, and all guests can take advantage of daily deals;
· Apple Shop – This Adventure Alley shop features candy apples, caramel apples, and custom apples loaded with guests’ favorite toppings;
· Last Drop – On Main Street, guests can explore exciting ride merchandise; and
· Head of the Line – Guests can make a statement with fun and fanciful headwear on Main Street.
The park officially opens March 27 and will be open daily through April 11 for Spring Break.
What is your favorite coaster?