Six Flags Announces Big Wage Hike for Ride Operators
If your teenager is looking to earn money this summer, Six Flags Great Adventure just made a huge move.
The park is set to raise the rate of ride operators up to hourly wage for ride operators up to $20 during its busiest times. Other key theme park positions such as security, lifeguards and landscapers will range from $16 to $18 per hour.
“Most positions will now pay from $15 to 20 per hour, and leadership positions will pay even more. We want to recruit team members who will maintain our high standards of safety and guest service, and it’s crucial that we offer competitive wages to attract and retain these top employees,” said Park President John Winkler. “This wage increase demonstrates our commitment to being the employer of choice for central New Jersey.”
Six Flags Great Adventure’s official opening date is April 2 and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor’s opening May 14. Six Flags Wild Safari opened March 19, and the park is currently hiring tour guides and gate guards.
Availability & Eligibility:
· Most jobs are available to those 16 years of age and older, with select positions open to 14 and 15 year olds
· Most positions range from $15 to $20 per hour
· Full- and part-time availability through Jan. 1, 2023
How to Apply:
- Complete a job application at www.sixflagsjobs.com; or
- Text FUN to 732-307-6688; or
- Visit the Six Flags Employment Center in person from 11 am to 7 pm daily
o 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ. Located next to 607 Monmouth Road, Cream Ridge, NJ, approximately ½ mile west of the main park entrance on Rt. 537
· Applicants with employment-related questions can email SFGAHREC@sftp.com or call 732/928-2000 x7072700