Indigo Girls Added to ‘Concerts On The Green’ Summer Schedule
The Count Basie for the Arts has added The Indigo Girls to its ‘Concerts On The Green’ schedule at at Suneagles Golf Club in Eatontown.
The folk-rock duo of Amy Ray and Emily Saliers will perform two dates-June 22 and June 23–the venue announced.
Last month, the venue announced a full lineup kicking off May 15 with Bobby Bandiera’s ‘Runnin Down A Dream: A Tribute to Tom Petty. The schedule also includes shows by Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes and the Max Weinberg Jukebox.
“From the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Basie Center has been determined to keep alive its mission to inspire, educate and entertain,” said Adam Philipson, President and CEO, Count Basie Center for the Arts. “We’ve put that determination into action, selling more than 30,000 tickets outdoors last summer, and creating a set of health protocols and practices we’ve used for nearly 150 ticketed events since. We are looking forward to once again providing safe, socially-distanced ‘dinner and a show’ experiences at our Concerts on the Green series.”
“We’re grateful to our partners at Suneagles Golf Club, who share with us the commitment that the arts are a vital ingredient in our collective return to normalcy.”
Tickets for the Indigo Girls go on sale this Friday, April 9 at 10am exclusively through Ticketmaster.com, with Count Basie Center members receiving first access to tickets. Information on Basie Center membership can be found at www.thebasie.org/membership.
Friday, May 14 / Saturday May 15: Bobby Bandiera – Runnin’ Down A Dream: A Tribute to Tom Petty
Friday, May 21 / Saturday May 22: Citizen Cope
Saturday May 29 / Sunday May 30: Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes (Memorial Day Weekend!)
Thursday, June 3 / Friday, June 4: Brian Fallon
Saturday, June 5 : Almost Queen (2 shows)
Thursday, June 10: Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers
Saturday, June 12: Get The Led Out
Wednesday, June 16: Judy Collins
Thursday, June 17: CSNSongs: Celebrating the Music of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Tuesday, June 22/Wednesday June 23–The Indigo Girls
Friday, July 2: Brian Kirk & The Jirks: That 70’s Show
Friday, July 16 / Saturday July 17: Max Weinberg’s Jukebox
Friday, July 23 / Saturday July 24: Jorma Kaukonen (Hot Tuna)
Sunday, July 2: Marc Cohn
Friday, July 30: Dar Williams
Saturday, July 31: Comedian Steve Treviño (2 shows)
Sunday, August 1: Destination Motown, starring the Soul Cruisers
Saturday, August 14: Comedian Chris Distefano (2 shows)
Thursday, August 26: The Weight Band
The following measures will be in place for the Concerts On The Green concert series:
- Tables will be positioned 6’ apart, with the front row of tables 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in “Table For Two,” “Table For Four” and “Table For Six” configurations only. Patrons must remain seated at their purchased table.
- Tickets include a dining reservation, with service and seating beginning two hours prior to showtime. Dinner and drinks are sold separately.
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous audience is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- High-touch surface areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout every performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the Concerts On The Green performance area.
- Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other outlets may not be honored.
- Tables cannot be split and resold. Patrons holding resold tickets will be denied entry and refunds will not be offered.
- $20 minimum food / beverage spend required. Visit www.theBASIE.org/green for menus.
- Credit cards only – cash will not be accepted.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering the venue, leaving their table to use the restroom or not actively eating / drinking.
- Restroom capacities will be limited and enforced.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. In addition, patrons are asked to self-screen for any of the CDC’s recognized COVID-19 symptoms and refrain from attending if necessary. A refund will be issued.
- Dancing / standing at tables will not be permitted.
- Lawn chairs, blankets, pets, outside food or beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events and dining.
- All performances are rain or shine events.
- Free, onsite parking is available.
- These protocols have been reviewed and endorsed by Hackensack Meridian Health’s Keeping America Safe Assist Program, which shares best practices in safety, cleanliness, education and testing with organizations like the Basie Center.