Here are the Top 10 Best Colleges in NJ, According to Niche
The Class of 2022 is set to graduate in six months, and while many students have already sent out their college applications, they still have until May to make their final decisions.
There are many fine institutions here in the Garden State, and a study based on data from the U.S. Department of Education compiled a list of the top schools according to an analysis of academic, admissions, financial, and student life statistics mixed with millions of reviews from students and alumni narrowed it down to this list.
“The ranking compares more than 1,000 top colleges and universities in the U.S. This year’s rankings have reduced the weight of ACT/SAT scores to reflect a general de-emphasis on test scores in the college admissions process,” reports the Website Niche.
Ivy League institution Princeton University and Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken top the list, with Rutgers and Monmouth University rounding out the top 10. For best value colleges, Brookdale Community College, Rider University in Lawrenceville, Rowan University in Glassboro and more all made the list.
Here is the list of the top 10 Best Colleges in New Jersey!
The following colleges/universities were named:
1. Princeton University (Princeton)
2. Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken)
3. Rutgers University (New Brunswick)
4. The College of New Jersey (Ewing)
5. Rutgers University (Newark)
6. Seton Hall University (South Orange)
7. New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark)
8. Monmouth University (West Long Branch)
9. Stockton University (Galloway)
10. Montclair State University (Montclair)