NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID ONLY IN NEW JERSEY, AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
Finalist Drawing Location: The $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt Contest event is scheduled to occur on 11/2/2017 at Press Communications, LLC’s offices located at 2355 West Bangs Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside NJ, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who must also reside within NJ, who are age 18 or older as of date of entry with a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued photo I.D., except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
1. Employees, officers, and directors of Press Communications (“Sponsor/Administrator”), each of their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion (collectively, “Released Parties”) and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses.
2. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be present for the grand prize contest event scheduled to occur on 11/2/2017.
How to Enter: SEE THE “WORKFORCE PAYROLL CONTEST”
” OFFICAL CONTEST RULES BELOW.
Finalist Selection & Notification: SEE THE “WORKFORCE PAYROLL CONTEST”
” OFFICAL CONTEST RULES BELOW.
$100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt Contest: The “Finalist” (as defined in the $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt rules below) will be required to select a maximum of two (2) sealed envelopes from a total of (20) sealed envelopes displayed by the contest administrator. Each sealed envelope will contain a prize certificate. One envelope will contain the “Winning Certificate” printed with a ‘$’ or other winning symbol or text which clearly distinguishes it as the winning certificate. Eighteen (18) envelopes will contain the “Non-winning Certificates” printed with a ‘X’ or other non-winning symbol or text which clearly distinguishes it as a non-winning certificate. In order to claim the $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize, the eligible contestant must consecutively select the (2) sealed prize envelopes that contain the official “Winning Certificate” from the (20) sealed prize envelopes displayed by the sponsor.
The following requirements apply to the envelope selection attempt:
The contest attempts must occur in the presence of the Contest Administrator. Any attempt not made in the presence of the Contest Administrator will be disqualified and is not eligible for the grand prize.
All provided sealed contest envelopes will be identical in size, shape, and color.
Each sealed contest envelope will be labeled with a number to encompass the entire range of numbers from 1 to (20). No two contest envelopes will be printed with the same number within the set of (20) contest envelopes.
Opening more than (2) sealed contest envelopes for any reason will disqualify the contestant, and will void any opportunity to claim the grand prize.
In the event the contestant does not select the (2) sealed contest envelopes that contain the “Winning Certificate”, their contest attempt is ended and there will be no further opportunity to win the grand prize.
Important: In the event the set of (20) sealed contest envelopes is found to contain more than (2) “Winning Certificates” for any reason including due to an error in their preparation or due to any type of tampering, the contestant’s attempt is void. The contestant will be entitled only to re-attempt the contest, and will be provided a new set of sealed contest envelopes prepared by Million Dollar Media for their re-attempt.
Prize Awards & Delivery: In the event of a winning contest attempt, the corresponding eligible contestant will be eligible to claim the grand prize, subject to approval and verification of compliance with these official rules. The grand prize is: $100,000 Cash.
A maximum (1) grand prize will be awarded. If the grand prize-winning requirements are not successfully completed during the Promotion Period, then the grand prize will not be awarded.
Grand prize winner(s) must accept delivery of prize from sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance are the responsibility of winner including but not limited to taxes, title, insurance, license, and registration fees. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution allowed, except at sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Other restrictions may apply. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, except as provided herein.
Prize winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release), and present a valid U.S. driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s). Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, contestant will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. Total maximum retail value of all available prizes: $100,000.
Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this contest. In the event an entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any media worldwide without limitation or further compensation unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for any prize.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes/prize winners. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold sponsor, and released parties (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto), and to assume all liability in connection therewith.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner, entrant or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control. No more than the advertised maximum number of prizes will be awarded for any reason.
In Case of Disputes: By participating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
Odds: The odds of being selected as the Finalist (as defined in the “$100,000 Envelop Pick Grand Prize Attempt” contest rules below) are dependent upon the number of qualifiers who enter the contest. The odds of winning the $100,000 Envelop Pick Grand Prize Attempt contest are 1:190.
Winners List: For a copy of these official rules or a list of prize winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: $100,000 Envelope Pick Contest – WWZY & WBHX, c/o Press Communications, 2355 West Bangs Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753. PLEASE SPECIFY which you are requesting. Requests must be received by 1/2/2018.
Contest Sponsor/Administrator: This contest is sponsored by Press Communications, 2355 West Bangs Avenue, Neptune City, NJ 07753.
107.1 FM / 99.7 FM – THE BOSS “WORKFORCE PAYROLL CONTEST” $100,000 ENVELOPE PICK GRAND PRIZE ATTEMPT OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. DATES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVEYOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes begins 9/11/2017, and ends on 10/27/17 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Deadline to enter is 11:59pm on 10/26/17. On-line entries are limited to one single natural person per unique valid email address. Multiple entries will be discarded.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who reside in New Jersey and who are age 18 or older. “Local Winners” as detailed in any promotional materials for this contest disseminated September through October of 2017 shall mean only that in order to be eligible to win, entrants must be legal U.S. residents of New Jersey. Employees of Press Communications, LLC, its affiliated radio stations and their respective affiliated and subsidiary companies, partners and members of the immediate families or households of such employees are not eligible. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be present for the grand prize contest event scheduled to occur on or around 11/2/2017 will be disqualified from both the $10,000 Guaranteed Prize and $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt. Void where prohibited.
3. ENTRY: On or around 9/4/17, the Station will invite The Boss 107.1FM / 99.7FM database members to enter the Sweepstakes by agreeing to listen. Additional individuals will receive direct mail pieces inviting them to enter the Contest. Entries may be completed online by filling out the registration form linked at 1071theboss.com, through a tab on the station Facebook page at facebook.com/1071theboss in addition to other platforms and outlets. Listeners may also enter the Contest by sending their name, date of birth, gender, address, e-mail address and contact number to: Press Communications, LLC at 2355 West Bangs Ave, Neptune NJ 07753, Attention: Promotions Dept. (collectively the “Entrants”).
4. HOURLY PRIZE AND SELECTION PROCESS: During the Sweepstakes Period, random selections will be made from among all Entrants to the contest and a single name will be announced on-air each hour. That name announced will be announced as closely to 20 minutes after each hour as possible from 9:20 am to 4:20 pm each weekday throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The person whose name is announced will have 10 minutes to call 732-774-4444 to claim the $100 prize (the “Hourly Prize”). If the person does not call-in within the 10-minute time frame the Hourly Prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded to that person. However, that person’s name will be retained for possible subsequent random drawings. If someone does call-in during the 10-minute timeframe noted above (“Qualifier(s)”), they will earn $100 per hour which will continue for succeeding hours/days until another Entrant calls in within the 10-minute timeframe noted above and thereby replaces the earlier caller (a maximum daily prize of $800). See examples below which are meant as an illustration:
Example #1 – assume an Entrant called in and qualified on the first hour of the first day and no other Entrant qualified until the first hour of the third day, the first Entrant would earn a total of $1,600 ($100 per hour for 8 hours on day one and $100 per hour for 8 hours on day two.
Example #2 – assume an Entrant called in and qualified on the first hour of the first day and then immediately in the next hours drawing, another Entrant called in and qualified within the 10-minute timeframe noted above, that first Entrant would only earn a $100 Hourly Prize.
Note: all Qualifiers will be eligible to possibly be randomly selected as a “Finalist”. The Finalist will be a Qualifier who is picked at random. A Finalist will automatically win the $10,000 Guaranteed Prize and also then be eligible for the $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt contest so long as that individual is willing and able to be present for the Finalist grand prize contest event scheduled to occur on or around 11/2/2017.
Entries not selected or Entrants who don’t call-in within the timeframe noted above, will be retained for subsequent drawings. Entry/registration does not guarantee a prize. The station is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the studio lines, any callers who may be disconnected, or any other technical difficulties that might occur on either the calling or receiving end. All prize claims are subject to verification of the claimant’s eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules or any applicable General Contesting Rules available at 1071theboss.com/rules-and-regulations.
5. ODDS: The odds are based on an estimated number of overall entries in the contest. The odds of winning the $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt contest (the “$100,000 Envelop Pick Grand Prize Attempt”) are 1:190.
6. HOURLY PRIZE, GUARANTEED PRIZE AND GRAND PRIZE: Each verified call-in winner (“Qualifier”) will receive a minimum of a $100 Hourly Prize value (the “Hourly Prize”). From the list of Qualifiers, one person will be randomly selected as a Finalist who will then receive a $10,000 Guaranteed Prize and then also qualify for the $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt contest. Only one $10,000 Guaranteed Prize value will be awarded (the “Guaranteed Prize”). The Guaranteed Prize will be awarded in the form of a check at the end of the Sweepstakes period. The “Finalist” is determined as follows: All winners of the hourly contest as noted in para 4 above (“Qualifiers”), will placed into a pool of Qualifiers for the Finalist drawing. Then on a specified date, one winner will be randomly selected from the pool of Qualifiers to become a Finalist to win the $10,000 Guaranteed Prize and a chance at winning the $100,000 Envelope Pick Grand Prize Attempt (the “Grand Prize”).
7. PRIZE AWARD: All prize claims are subject to verification of the claimant’s identification as the actual person named on the selected entry, eligibility, and compliance with these contest rules. The station will verify the actual intended winner by checking appropriate personal identification during the winner’s phone call (full name, address, phone number and birth date) and again when the winner collects their prize. After an authorized employee of Press Communications, LLC declares the participant a winner, a check will be prepared within 60 days in the winner’s name. All prize winners are required to pick up their prize at the Press Communications, LLC studio office located at 2355 West Bangs Avenue in Neptune NJ. Winners must show legal identification and tax ID to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited. Winners are responsible for all taxes (where applicable) on a prize and for any expenses not specifically related to their participation in the sweepstakes and the acceptance and use of a prize. Press Communications, LLC is not responsible for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes; no substitutions will be provided in the event winner does not receive their prize. Prizes are non-transferable.
8. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree (a) to the Official Rules and to the decisions of the Company, the sponsor and it agents, which decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes; (b) if their name is selected as a winner, to the announcement on-air of their name and, if it is determined by sponsor to confirm their winning in-person, to having such confirmation taped, filmed and recorded for use on air or in any other media; and (c) to release, discharge and hold harmless Press Communications, LLC. Million Dollar Media and DMR/Interactive, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages and injuries arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from their participation in the sweepstakes and the acceptance and use of a prize; and (d) that Press Communications, LLC, Million Dollar Media and DMR/Interactive, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors and employees are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, malfunction, defect or delay of any kind in telephone calls, radio transmissions or on-line or internet submissions or for the failure of Press Communications, LLC or its affiliates to receive telephone calls for any reason or for any computer or software malfunction of any kind affecting the proper execution of this sweepstakes or for late, lost, illegible or damaged mail or entries. Press Communications, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify rules and/or method of entry and to postpone, reschedule, delay, and or to cancel or terminate the sweepstakes in its entirety or partially at any time. Neither Press Communications, LLC nor its affiliates are responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize. By entering, all contestants agree to the decisions of Press Communications, LLC. All decisions of agents and authorized representatives of Press Communications, LLC are final.
9. REMOVAL FROM LIST: An individual may request that the sponsor refrain from sending that individual any other sweepstakes or contest related mailings. To do so, they can contact Press Communications, LLC via phone at 732-774-4755 or via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An individual can also reverse the removal request by submitting a written request to receive such promotions to the above address.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS. See 1071theboss.com/rules-and-regulations/ for details on the Company’s General Contest Rules available on the Company’s website.