10th Annual Ladies Night Out!
Leon Hess Cancer Center at Monmouth Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center, South Campus Present the 10th Annual Ladies Night Out!
Empowering Women to Live Healthy! Thursday, May 10th at the Eagles Oaks Golf and Country Club in Farmingdale.
Ladies Night out will feature:
- A panel of Monmouth Medical Center experts will presentan interactive discussion of today’s most vital women’s health issues.
- Expert Panel of Speakers
- Moderator: Robert A. Graebe, M.D. – Chariman and Program Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Monmouth Medical Center
- Seth Cohen – Medical Orologist
- Alexander King – Breast Radiologist
- Julie Master, D.O. – Cardiologist
- Andrew Nguyen, M.D. – Thoracic Surgeon
- Abhijit Chatterjee, M.D. – Geriatrician
- Health Education and Screenings
- Balance, Bone Density, and Blood Pressure Screenings
- Jacqueline M. Wilentz Comprehensive Breast Cancer
- Cancer Support Community
- Bariatric Surgery Center
- Joint Replacement Surgery Program
- Chinese and Russian Medical Programs
- Sleep Center
- Department of Radiology and Barnabas Health Medical Group
The program is FREE. Dinner and Beverages will be provided. There will be giveaways, door prizes, 107.1 The Boss & Thunder 106 Live On-Site, Lord & Taylor’s Beauty Mini-Makeovers, Reiki provided by Volunteer Staff, Chair Massages by Body in Mind Massage Institute, Essential Oils, Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski, Jersey Girl Barefoot Sandal Jewelry and Coronato’s CLean Cuisine.
Seating is Limited, so early registration is suggested by calling 1-888-724-7123.
Doors: 5pm – Program Begins: 6pm